Menu
Bienvenue, Invité
Nom d'utilisateur : Mot de passe : Se souvenir de moi

Warning: Declaration of KunenaBbcodeLibrary::DoURL($bbcode, $action, $name, $default, $params, $content) should be compatible with Nbbc\BBCodeLibrary::doURL(Nbbc\BBCode $bbcode, $action, $name, $default, $params, $content) in /home/lkfrench/www/libraries/kunena/bbcode/bbcode.php on line 525

Warning: Declaration of KunenaBbcodeLibrary::DoEmail($bbcode, $action, $name, $default, $params, $content) should be compatible with Nbbc\BBCodeLibrary::doEmail(Nbbc\BBCode $bbcode, $action, $name, $default, $params, $content) in /home/lkfrench/www/libraries/kunena/bbcode/bbcode.php on line 525

Warning: Declaration of KunenaBbcodeLibrary::DoSize($bbcode, $action, $name, $default, $params, $content) should be compatible with Nbbc\BBCodeLibrary::doSize(Nbbc\BBCode $bbcode, $action, $name, $default, $params, $content) in /home/lkfrench/www/libraries/kunena/bbcode/bbcode.php on line 525

Warning: Declaration of KunenaBbcodeLibrary::DoImage($bbcode, $action, $name, $default, $params, $content) should be compatible with Nbbc\BBCodeLibrary::doImage(Nbbc\BBCode $bbcode, $action, $name, $default, $params, $content) in /home/lkfrench/www/libraries/kunena/bbcode/bbcode.php on line 525

Warning: Declaration of KunenaBbcodeLibrary::DoQuote($bbcode, $action, $name, $default, $params, $content) should be compatible with Nbbc\BBCodeLibrary::doQuote(Nbbc\BBCode $bbcode, $action, $name, $default, $params, $content) in /home/lkfrench/www/libraries/kunena/bbcode/bbcode.php on line 525

Warning: Declaration of KunenaBbcodeLibrary::DoList($bbcode, $action, $name, $default, $params, $content) should be compatible with Nbbc\BBCodeLibrary::doList(Nbbc\BBCode $bbcode, $action, $name, $default, $params, $content) in /home/lkfrench/www/libraries/kunena/bbcode/bbcode.php on line 525
  • Page :

SUJET :

Review Lenny Kravitz Heineken Music Hall 12-08-2008 13 Aoû 2008 13:03 #29583

• rafael
  • Portrait de rafael Auteur du sujet
  • Membre junior
  • Membre junior
  • Remerciements reçus 0
This was my 4th gig this year after Brussels, Koln, Nijmegen and now Amsterdam. Definately after Koln the best show i have seen. Good that i cancelled my holiday for this :lol:
Hall was packed but in a good spirit despite the cokesnoring mutha@#$^& who almost ruined my show through horassing me.

Setlist Amsterdam:

Bring It On
Always On The Run
Dig In
Fields Of Joy
It Ain't Over Till It's Over
Dancin' Til Dawn
Be
Stillnes Of Heart
I'll Be Waiting
Band Introduction
Drum solo
Where Are We Running?
American Woman
Fly Away
Let Love Rula
Are You Gonna Go My Way

Great show that took about 2 hours and 15 minutes. Lenny was very relaxed and opened the show at 21 hours after the support act DAS POP from Belgium brought the crowd in a great mood. As Lenny came on stage he wore a woolen hat which was quite remarkable as the temperature rose up to over 25 degrees lol.
After the show me and my girlfriend met Lenny backstage which was very nice and we received an autograph and made a picture with him. Funny to see ( and feel haha) that Lenny (although i knew that cause i have met him before) is still a very muscular person and in great shape. He thanked me for my presence and i told him to send greetings to my friends in London today. I also asked him if he returns next year to add Sistamamalover to the setlist .
Also the Funk album is still planned to come out...
Returned home at 2 o clock after driving about 500 kilometres that day.
Greetings to Arkantalis and Fred (where were you yesterday...remember 4 years ago:)

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

Review Lenny Kravitz Heineken Music Hall 12-08-2008 13 Aoû 2008 13:11 #29584

• nunk
  • Portrait de nunk
  • Membre platinium
  • Membre platinium
  • Remerciements reçus 57
thanks for the review rafael!! I wait to see your foto with lenny! :D
Make it funky now !

Review Lenny Kravitz Heineken Music Hall 12-08-2008 13 Aoû 2008 18:26 #29590

• Emilia
  • Portrait de Emilia
  • Membre platinium
  • Membre platinium
  • Remerciements reçus 4
Thank you Rafael !
It's so nice you met him, I'm glad for you :D

Review Lenny Kravitz Heineken Music Hall 12-08-2008 13 Aoû 2008 23:09 #29597

• Arkantalis
  • Portrait de Arkantalis
  • Administrateur
  • Administrateur
  • Remerciements reçus 53
Thanks a lot rafael !
I hope you will upload the photos soon ! :)

Review Lenny Kravitz Heineken Music Hall 12-08-2008 14 Aoû 2008 08:55 #29604

• stoof
  • Portrait de stoof
  • Membre platinium
  • Membre platinium
  • Remerciements reçus 0
thanks for this nice review :)

Review Lenny Kravitz Heineken Music Hall 12-08-2008 14 Aoû 2008 11:23 #29617

• AbsolutelyAddicted
  • Portrait de AbsolutelyAddicted
  • Membre platinium
  • Membre platinium
  • Remerciements reçus 2
Thanx Rafael !

Still such a gentleman our Lenny ...:yes:

Review Lenny Kravitz Heineken Music Hall 12-08-2008 14 Aoû 2008 12:44 #29630

• Fred
  • Portrait de Fred
  • Membre platinium
  • Membre platinium
  • Remerciements reçus 285
Hi Rafael !
Happy for you !, for me, I have only one week holiday this year, so not possibe to cancel them......
We are waiting to see your pics !
See you soon in a Leny's show :)

Bye
Fred

• Page :
Temps de génération de la page : 0.583 secondes