Menu
Bienvenue, Invité
Nom d'utilisateur : Mot de passe : Se souvenir de moi

Warning: Declaration of KunenaBbcodeLibrary::DoURL($bbcode, $action, $name, $default, $params, $content) should be compatible with Nbbc\BBCodeLibrary::doURL(Nbbc\BBCode $bbcode, $action, $name, $default, $params, $content) in /home/lkfrench/www/libraries/kunena/bbcode/bbcode.php on line 525

Warning: Declaration of KunenaBbcodeLibrary::DoEmail($bbcode, $action, $name, $default, $params, $content) should be compatible with Nbbc\BBCodeLibrary::doEmail(Nbbc\BBCode $bbcode, $action, $name, $default, $params, $content) in /home/lkfrench/www/libraries/kunena/bbcode/bbcode.php on line 525

Warning: Declaration of KunenaBbcodeLibrary::DoSize($bbcode, $action, $name, $default, $params, $content) should be compatible with Nbbc\BBCodeLibrary::doSize(Nbbc\BBCode $bbcode, $action, $name, $default, $params, $content) in /home/lkfrench/www/libraries/kunena/bbcode/bbcode.php on line 525

Warning: Declaration of KunenaBbcodeLibrary::DoImage($bbcode, $action, $name, $default, $params, $content) should be compatible with Nbbc\BBCodeLibrary::doImage(Nbbc\BBCode $bbcode, $action, $name, $default, $params, $content) in /home/lkfrench/www/libraries/kunena/bbcode/bbcode.php on line 525

Warning: Declaration of KunenaBbcodeLibrary::DoQuote($bbcode, $action, $name, $default, $params, $content) should be compatible with Nbbc\BBCodeLibrary::doQuote(Nbbc\BBCode $bbcode, $action, $name, $default, $params, $content) in /home/lkfrench/www/libraries/kunena/bbcode/bbcode.php on line 525

Warning: Declaration of KunenaBbcodeLibrary::DoList($bbcode, $action, $name, $default, $params, $content) should be compatible with Nbbc\BBCodeLibrary::doList(Nbbc\BBCode $bbcode, $action, $name, $default, $params, $content) in /home/lkfrench/www/libraries/kunena/bbcode/bbcode.php on line 525

SUJET :

BLACK AND WHITE AMERICA - Tout sur l'album 26 Jui 2011 12:48 #71342

• Mr Olek
  • Portrait de Mr Olek
  • Membre platinium
  • Membre platinium
  • Remerciements reçus 0
C'est clair, moi pareil. Et encore, ça fait un bail que je n'ai pas écouté ces 2 titres. Je suis encore pire que vous je crois: j'ai tendance à écouter les albums à l'approche des concerts en fait. D'ailleurs, souvent, je ne connais bien chez un artiste que les titres joués en live.

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

BLACK AND WHITE AMERICA - Tout sur l'album 26 Jui 2011 18:40 #71345

• maccaofmars
  • Portrait de maccaofmars
  • Modérateur
  • Modérateur
  • Remerciements reçus 400

Mr Olek écrit: C'est clair, moi pareil. Et encore, ça fait un bail que je n'ai pas écouté ces 2 titres. Je suis encore pire que vous je crois: j'ai tendance à écouter les albums à l'approche des concerts en fait. D'ailleurs, souvent, je ne connais bien chez un artiste que les titres joués en live.

pareil que toi

d'ailleurs dans ma discotheque, j'ai plus de live que d'album studio !!!!

BLACK AND WHITE AMERICA - Tout sur l'album 28 Jui 2011 14:40 #71349

• Arkantalis
  • Portrait de Arkantalis
  • Administrateur
  • Administrateur
  • Remerciements reçus 53

Arkantalis écrit: J'attends de voir l'album final avant de crier au miracle (ou au désastre...) de la fuite 2 mois avant, LeicaBP.
Histoire d'en avoir le coeur net, "Liquid Jesus" c'est quoi le début des paroles ?

Comme le dit nanaweb, je t'engage à te présenter dans la partie réservée à cet effet afin de nous faire te découvrir comme tu le souhaites.

Pas de réponse... déçu... :hein:

BLACK AND WHITE AMERICA - Tout sur l'album 28 Jui 2011 19:20 #71350

• Fred
  • Portrait de Fred Auteur du sujet
  • Membre platinium
  • Membre platinium
  • Remerciements reçus 285
Superlove confirmé par Lenny ;-) :

(CNN) -- Two years ago, Lenny Kravitz was working on his latest album with a completely different premise in mind.
Originally intended to be a funk album called "Negrophilia," named after a book he'd read about the dubious obsession with black culture in Paris in the 1920s, Kravitz wound up inverting the message halfway through to create the highly optimistic and all-inclusive "Black and White America (out August 30).
His first album in three years, "Black and White America" delivers the signature big Kravitz rock and funk riffs, plus some more stripped down numbers and a collaboration with Jay-Z. Kravitz will kick off a tour in support of the album this fall.
CNN recently spoke to Kravitz about the hidden inspirations on the album, his new foray into comedy and what he's most looking forward to about playing Cinna in the highly-anticipated film adaptation of Suzanne Collins' young adult trilogy, "The Hunger Games."
CNN: "Black and White America" as we know wasn't the album you thought you were planning to put out when you started writing. What happened while you were working?
Lenny Kravitz: The album started off being one thing, but I ended up starting completely from scratch because what was coming out of me just felt like now. Like, this is what you need to do right now. So I followed the creative spirit and where it told me to go. It's what I always follow. A lot of times you start with an idea, I'm going to make a this kind of album, it's going to be a theme album and the music's going to sound like this...and then you start working and it's like, no it's not.
CNN: "Black and White America" is a really optimistic song. Can you talk a bit about the inspiration behind it?
Kravitz: Thematically, the inspiration came from a documentary I was watching about these people somewhere in Middle America who were very much against what America had turned into. They were very unhappy that there was an African American president and they were going to do anything and everything to stop this. They were full of hatred and it sort of shocked me a bit.
Obviously, I know that racism is out there but the fact that people had such rage and they were so backwards, it really blew my mind. That inspired the chorus of the song by me saying, "this may be what you think, but this is where we're going." And then it involved my parents' story with a verse because black and white America is really who I am, how I grew up and what's going on, so it ended up being the title track.
CNN: The first single "Stand" just hit the radio. Are you going to release a video?
Kravitz: I just cut the video. It's going to be very funny. I don't want to say too much about it, but it's not what you expect.
CNN: A hint, please.
Kravitz: Comedy.
CNN: You've done comedy.
Kravitz: No, no, no. "Zoolander" doesn't count.
CNN: Even though it's a totally different song, I was getting a "Strawberry Letter 23" vibe from your track "Superlove." Is that crazy?
Kravitz: No, that was the inspiration. I wanted to write my "Strawberry Letter 23." I wanted to write something that had that feeling, that air. What I like about that track is the soul and the funk and also the psychedelic and the airiness. "Superlove" has this funky track, but at the core of the track is a 12-string acoustic guitar, which is very reminiscent of what Quincy Jones and the Brothers Johnson were doing or would do. Really lush, floaty background vocals, guitar solo, funky poppin' bass. I just wanted those elements.
CNN: What are some of the other standout tracks on the album to you?
Kravitz: There's a song called "Push," which is the last song on the album. It's a really beautiful, uplifting song.
CNN: Does that have anything to do with Sapphire's novel "Push" or "Precious?"
Kravitz: Yes! It was inspired by my experience in the film. No one's asked me that question. Not a one.
CNN: Well, let's talk about it!
Kravitz: It's kind of an urban story, but it's all about pushing your life and finding your way and not stopping until you reach your goals and your destination. The song isn't about Precious the girl, it's someone who's looking to get from one situation to the next.
CNN: And speaking of your acting experiences, you've been cast as Cinna in "The Hunger Games." Have you read the books?
Kravitz: Of course. I'm really excited to be in it. I'm really anxious to see how they put this whole world together because if you've read the books you know the world is quite fantastical and amazing, the Capitol and the Arena.
CNN: I am a Katniss fan, of course, but Cinna feels like the heart of the series.
Kravitz: It's funny, a lot of people say that. Why do you say that?
CNN: Because he's got Katniss' back. He's very supportive, but he's also really subversive.
Kravitz: That's why ["Hunger Games" director] Gary Ross called me; because he said he'd seen Precious and he liked how I underplayed the character. It's not a similar role, but in a sense it's got a similar quality because [Nurse John] was the only backup for ["Precious"].
CNN: Have you seen costume sketches or anything?
Kravitz: Not a thing! Not a thing! That's why I'm just as curious as you.
CNN: But Cinna's not that crazy looking. He wears all black and gold eyeliner.
Kravitz: He's kinda slick, right?
CNN: Have you met Jennifer Lawrence?
Kravitz: Yes, I know her actually because she did "X-Men: First Class" with my daughter, [Zoë Kravitz], so she spent a lot of time in my house in Paris when they were filming in London. That was another thing about casting me: [Ross] said, I heard that Jennifer was in your house all summer and that you were taking care of the kids and they were cooking. I had the whole cast, like six, seven kids in my house on the movie so I got to know all of them before I had even seen them in action. So Jennifer and I ended up becoming friendly. She's really sweet. And then I saw her in "Winter's Bone" and I was like, "Oh, wow. This girl is for real."
CNN: The Hunger Games casting has been so anticipated and controversial to some extent...
Kravitz: I didn't see any online stuff, but, yeah, the fans don't play. What do you think about Woody [Harrelson] as Haymitch?
CNN: I love it!
Kravitz: It's great, right?
CNN: The casting has been pretty terrific, but also really unexpected.
Kravitz: I know I was unexpected!

Source : edition.cnn.com/2011/SHOWBIZ/Music/06/28...y.kravitz.new.album/

BLACK AND WHITE AMERICA - Tout sur l'album 28 Jui 2011 20:39 #71355

• betty14
  • Portrait de betty14
  • Membre elite
  • Membre elite
  • Remerciements reçus 1
Il doit lire le forum c'est pas possible... Voici son status sur FB :
Lots of false track lists online for 'Black And White America'... maybe the real should come from the source?

Bonne soiree a tous

BLACK AND WHITE AMERICA - Tout sur l'album 28 Jui 2011 22:03 #71357

• Mcbeef
  • Portrait de Mcbeef
  • Membre elite
  • Membre elite
  • Remerciements reçus 17
En exclusivité de la part de Lenny Kravitz, j'crois que peut dire chapeau à notre team. GG!

As a thank you to the LK French board fan club for all their love, you can now see the official 'Black And White America' track list on their page. And thanks to all the supporters and fan clubs out there. See you on the road. LLR. Lenny

Discover the complete tracklist of "Black and White America" - a WORLD EXCLUSIVE news on Lenny Kravitz Online!

Black and White America
Come On Get It
In the Black
Liquid Jesus
Rock Star City Life
Boongie Drop (feat. Jay-Z & DJ Military)
Stand
Superlove
Everything
I Can’t Be Without You
Looking Back On Love
Life Ain’t Ever Been Better Than It Is Now
The Faith of a Child
Sunflower (feat. Drake)
Dream
Push

BLACK AND WHITE AMERICA - Tout sur l'album 28 Jui 2011 22:19 #71358

• The DRE4MERS
  • Portrait de The DRE4MERS
  • Membre junior
  • Membre junior
  • Remerciements reçus 0
Wow ! Bravo à vous ! Il est vrai que les rumeurs sur le prochain album vont bon train...

En tout cas cette tracklist donne envie ! :D

BLACK AND WHITE AMERICA - Tout sur l'album 28 Jui 2011 22:28 #71359

• MelissaLLR
  • Portrait de MelissaLLR
  • Membre platinium
  • Membre platinium
  • Remerciements reçus 48
Youhhhhooouu!!! C'est de la bombe atomique!!! MERCI LENNY!!!

BLACK AND WHITE AMERICA - Tout sur l'album 29 Jui 2011 00:02 #71361

• flowers4zoe
  • Portrait de flowers4zoe
  • Membre platinium
  • Membre platinium
  • Remerciements reçus 35
:bave: :bave: :gourmand: Franchement entre la track list déf et l'hommage au French Board, mon coeur fait des bonds ! Merci pour les infos (@gally : SuperLove... SUPERLOVE QUOI ! :rolleyes: )

BLACK AND WHITE AMERICA - Tout sur l'album 29 Jui 2011 00:58 #71363

• Sleepless
  • Portrait de Sleepless
  • Membre platinium
  • Membre platinium
  • Remerciements reçus 38
C'est vrai que ça fait plaisir. Nice job !

LLR
Let Love rule !

BLACK AND WHITE AMERICA - Tout sur l'album 29 Jui 2011 07:30 #71365

• Arkantalis
  • Portrait de Arkantalis
  • Administrateur
  • Administrateur
  • Remerciements reçus 53
J'en connais un qui a fait une crise cardiaque hier soir :P

BLACK AND WHITE AMERICA - Tout sur l'album 29 Jui 2011 07:35 #71366

• Frip
  • Portrait de Frip
  • Membre platinium
  • Membre platinium
  • Remerciements reçus 0
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh hommage au French Board !!!! merci Lenny et chapeau bas a notre Lionel :coeur:
c'est une belle journee qui commence :top:

BLACK AND WHITE AMERICA - Tout sur l'album 29 Jui 2011 09:26 #71367

• Soulfish
  • Portrait de Soulfish
  • Membre elite
  • Membre elite
  • Remerciements reçus 20
Ah, ça fait du bien ce genre de news ! :coeur:

J'étais impatient et quelle ne fut pas ma surprise hier soir en la découvrant !!! :hein2:... C'est con comment une liste de titres de chansons plus ou moins évocateurs peut vous redonner le sourire des fois :rolleyes::yes::love:

Alors quand j'entendrais les premières notes de ces titres, j'ose même pas imaginer le plaisir... :coeur::lenny:

PS : Euh oui, j'oubliais (shame on me :gene:)... UN GRAND BRAVO ET UN GRAND MERCI à toute l'équipe du site pour le travail de ouf que vous faites :top:... Vous avez aujourd'hui toute la reconnaissance que vous méritez, chapeau bas :coeur:

Vive LKonline.fr, vive vous, vive nous, vive Lenny :hardrock:

BLACK AND WHITE AMERICA - Tout sur l'album 29 Jui 2011 09:30 #71368

• wb
  • Portrait de wb
  • Membre platinium
  • Membre platinium
  • Remerciements reçus 45
BRAVO à toute l'équipe !!! BRAVO LIO !!! ça, ça TAPE !!!!!

BLACK AND WHITE AMERICA - Tout sur l'album 29 Jui 2011 09:53 #71369

• american Woman
  • Portrait de american Woman
  • Membre platinium
  • Membre platinium
  • Remerciements reçus 41
Superbe nouvelle et très délicate attention de Lenny qui prouve son attachement à notre communauté et à ceux qui la font avancer !
I belong to You, and you belong to Me too.. You make my Life complete, You make me feel so sweet..

BLACK AND WHITE AMERICA - Tout sur l'album 29 Jui 2011 10:20 #71370

• émilie
  • Portrait de émilie
  • Membre senior
  • Membre senior
  • Remerciements reçus 0
bravo à toute l'équipe quel travail et merci....LENNY !!

BLACK AND WHITE AMERICA - Tout sur l'album 29 Jui 2011 11:53 #71376

• nanaweb
  • Portrait de nanaweb
  • Modérateur
  • Modérateur
  • Remerciements reçus 289
Ah oui ...carrément , on pense à nous !!! merci Lenny :coeur: :coeur: :coeur: :coeur: :coeur:
et c'est super super d'avoir déjà la track list merci merci
Knit'n'Roll
www.instagram.com/knit_n_roll
www.instagram.com/nanaweb_indaplace

BLACK AND WHITE AMERICA - Tout sur l'album 29 Jui 2011 12:06 #71377

• béné
  • Portrait de béné
  • Membre platinium
  • Membre platinium
  • Remerciements reçus 67
C'est génial le mot sur FB, c'est gratuit et juste adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!! :coeur::coeur::coeur::coeur::coeur:
Et pour la tracklist ...bah ... :brancard: :brancard: :brancard: :brancard: :brancard: :brancard:

On en peut pluuuuuuuuuuus !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P:P:P:P:P

BLACK AND WHITE AMERICA - Tout sur l'album 29 Jui 2011 12:12 #71380

• flowers4zoe
  • Membre platinium
  • Membre platinium
  • Remerciements reçus 35

SUPERSOULFIGHTER écrit: Ah, ça fait du bien ce genre de news ! :coeur:

J'étais impatient et quelle ne fut pas ma surprise hier soir en la découvrant !!! :hein2:... C'est con comment une liste de titres de chansons plus ou moins évocateurs peut vous redonner le sourire des fois :rolleyes::yes::love:

Mais tu m'étonnes, j'ai vu la news tard, j'ai dû me calmer pour ne pas m'attirer les foudres de mes voisins (déjà que ça claquait dehors, fallait pô en rajouter...)

BLACK AND WHITE AMERICA - Tout sur l'album 29 Jui 2011 12:39 #71383

• Soulfish
  • Portrait de Soulfish
  • Membre elite
  • Membre elite
  • Remerciements reçus 20

Mcbeef écrit: En exclusivité de la part de Lenny Kravitz, j'crois que peut dire chapeau à notre team. GG!...
Black and White America
Come On Get It
In the Black
Liquid Jesus
Rock Star City Life
Boongie Drop (feat. Jay-Z & DJ Military)
Stand
Superlove
Everything
I Can’t Be Without You
Looking Back On Love
Life Ain’t Ever Been Better Than It Is Now
The Faith of a Child
Sunflower (feat. Drake)
Dream
Push

J'ai les yeux qui brillent à chaque fois qu'ils se posent sur cette setlist... J'en salive d'avance, je l'aime d'avance :coeur::coeur::coeur:

J'en connais 2 titres (que j'aime), j'ai surécouté le titre éponyme en live (que je surkiffe et dont j'attends avec impatience la version studio !), j'ai écouté des bribes de 4 autres (qui fonctionnaient déjà bien !), j'imagine les autres rien qu'à leurs titres et je les aime déjà !!!!

Je suis IN LOVE par anticipation de cet album :coeur::coeur::coeur:

Que c'est long 2 mois ! :(... J'espère que LK nous fera découvrir certains titres avant la sortie :rolleyes::top::lenny2:

BLACK AND WHITE AMERICA - Tout sur l'album 29 Jui 2011 12:41 #71385

• maccaofmars
  • Modérateur
  • Modérateur
Merci LKOL, Merci LK

Merci a vous

LLR

BLACK AND WHITE AMERICA - Tout sur l'album 29 Jui 2011 12:59 #71388

• maccaofmars
  • Modérateur
  • Modérateur
trouvé sur facebook (page de Lenny KravitzFans) :
quelle honte !!

Lenny KravitzFans
Lenny Fans!!The complete tracklist of"Black and White America"WORLD EXCLUSIVE!
"Black and White America"
"Come On Get It"
"In the Black"
"...Liquid Jesus"
"...Rock Star City Life"
"Boongie Drop (feat. Jay-Z)"
"Stand"
"Superlove"
"Everything"
"I Can’t Be Without You"
"Looking Back On Love"
"Life Ain’t Ever Been Better Than It Is Now"
"The Faith of a Child"
"Sunflower (feat. Drake)"
"Dream"
"Push"
Il y a 11 heures · J’aime ·

BLACK AND WHITE AMERICA - Tout sur l'album 29 Jui 2011 13:15 #71389

• invincibleisdanger
  • Portrait de invincibleisdanger
  • Visiteur
  • Visiteur

maccaofmars écrit: trouvé sur facebook (page de Lenny KravitzFans) :
quelle honte !!

Lenny KravitzFans
Lenny Fans!!The complete tracklist of"Black and White America"WORLD EXCLUSIVE!
"Black and White America"
"Come On Get It"
"In the Black"
"...Liquid Jesus"
"...Rock Star City Life"
"Boongie Drop (feat. Jay-Z)"
"Stand"
"Superlove"
"Everything"
"I Can’t Be Without You"
"Looking Back On Love"
"Life Ain’t Ever Been Better Than It Is Now"
"The Faith of a Child"
"Sunflower (feat. Drake)"
"Dream"
"Push"
Il y a 11 heures · J’aime ·

pourquoi quelle honte?

En tout cas la tracklist donne envie!
merci a toute l'équipe!

BLACK AND WHITE AMERICA - Tout sur l'album 29 Jui 2011 13:56 #71393

• flowers4zoe
  • Membre platinium
  • Membre platinium
  • Remerciements reçus 35
Euh, ouias pourquoi c'est la honte ?... Enfin...
Euh sinon, personne n'a noté ? Ca faisait juste une paye qu'il n'y avait pas de guest dans un LP de Lenny, et là on en a 2 d'un coup...

BLACK AND WHITE AMERICA - Tout sur l'album 29 Jui 2011 14:10 #71394

• maccaofmars
  • Modérateur
  • Modérateur
reprendre l'info en écrivant ''WOLRD EXCLUSIVE"
non? vous trouvez pas ?

Temps de génération de la page : 0.611 secondes